I provide therapy and support to women beyond the prenatal, pregnant, and postpartum period. As a mental health professional for over 23 years, I have a great deal of experience and training to support my clients who face a variety of challenges.
Clients can experience so much change in their lives especially during the perinatal period – and there can be lasting impacts from this time of life. Having a safe, confidential space to process thoughts and feelings about your life can provide you relief and clarity. Together, we find ways to cope with your current stress or life situation.
I support clients navigate some common challenges that are beyond the perinatal, pregnant, and postpartum time such as:
- Coping with stress or burnout
- Grief and loss
- Aging parents
- Death of a loved one
- Relationship changes/conflict with friends and family
- Family of origin dynamics
- Parenting challenges and welcoming another child
- Growing your family
- Accepting the family you have
- Marital conflict
- Exploring how you were parented impacts your parenting
- Identity changes/adjustments
- Work identity changes or loss
- Boundaries with others and prioritizing your health/wellness
- Division of labor/Invisible Labor
- Mental Load
- Healing from childhood wounds
I bring warmth and compassion and meet clients where they are in their struggle. I may use a combination of therapeutic strategies including, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused, Mind-Body approaches, Mindfulness, Grief and Loss guidance as relevant, and all with a Trauma-informed lens.
I look forward to connecting and supporting you during a challenging and even painful time of life. Hope to hear from you soon!