Rates & Insurance
- $195 for 50 minute individual therapy session
- $235 for 75 minute initial diagnostic consultation
- $295 for 90 minute individual therapy session
- $235 for 50 minute couples therapy session
- Additional travel fee for in-home session as available
I am an “out of network” provider. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Ivy Pay, which is a HIPAA compliant payment platform is used. During the first session, clients enter the payment method and the platform safely saves it for subsequent sessions (credit, debit, FSA, or HSA card). Clients receive a superbill in case they wish to seek insurance reimbursement.
Your appointment is held specifically for you, so please notify me by email with 24-hour advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. A full fee will be charged for late cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) or for No Show appointments, unless of a serious medical event or emergency. Note, this fee is not covered by insurance. See billing agreement for more details.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!