- $145 for 50 minute session
- $215 for 90 minute session
- An additional $25 travel fee added for in home sessions.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, check and credit card are accepted and are due at the time of service.
A charge of $75 will be applied for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. No show appointments will be assessed a full fee of $145.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!